|1. MRC EduCare supports the following payment options:
a. Credit/Debit Card (Visa & Master only)
b. Online Banking (FPX)
|2. Credit card payment option is available for all parents. MRC EduCare accepts all Visa and MasterCards, both Credit and Debits, and is 3D Secure (Verified by Visa, and Master Secure) enabled. All your credit card information would be protected by means of industry-leading encryption standards.|
|3. Online banking (FPX) transfers are accepted from all banks: AmBank, Bank Islam, CIMB, Hong Leong Bank, Maybank, Public Bank, RHB, UOB, Standard Chartered, Bank Rakyat, Bank Muamalat, Affin Bank, Alliance Bank, BSN & OCBC.|
|4. MRC EduCare is using Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) as the currency of all transactions.|
|5. Monthly education fees can be paid via using this payment gateway.|
|6. Upon confirmation of payment received from child’s parent, receipt will be generated in MRC EduCare app and can be accessed by logging in to your individual account, and a copy of the receipt will be stored in the school app.|
Non-refunds are available after paid for MRC EduCare monthly education fees.
We are committed to protect your privacy. We does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties. Please read the Statement of Privacy to be more aware about our policy on collecting, using and disclosing any information.
USES OF INFORMATION
You agree that the personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one of the following purposes:
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website.
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by eGHL (www.e-ghl.com).
The personal information we collect may include but not limited to your:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Billing Address
- Email Address
We employ certain security measures, such as encryption where appropriate. We also take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT BREACHES OF PRIVACY
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us.
If you have any requests or queries concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our practices, please contact us at 010-233 8999 (Monday to Friday, 7.30am – 6.00pm)